Monday, October 12, 2015

Kayaking and Paddling With Your Cell Phone



Today we are going to go over an item I like to bring kayaking with me, my phone. Well as most of you paddlers know water and electronics don’t go very well together. That is why I use the LifeProof Fre Case for my IPhone 6.


I bring my phone everywhere I go. Just in case of emergency or I want to snap a quick picture of my surroundings. I think everyone has gotten their phone wet at least once. To prevent water damage I use a Lifeproof Case for my phone. I like this case because it doesn’t make my IPhone bulky and I have never had it leak. I also like that you can add a lifejacket to it so if it slips out of you hand, it will float! The case also doesn’t affect my picture quality which is really nice when you are viewing beautiful scenery and want to share it with friends.


You may think it’s costly for a phone cover. But I have dropped this thing in places I don’t want to mention and dropped my phone on rocks, asphalt, and cement (manual says it has a drop height of 6.6 feet). Never had any leaks or damage to my phone as of yet.

Here is some detail about the LifeProof Fre Case for IPhone 6. (Sizes are going to be different depending on what phone you have).

Colors:
White (pictured), Pink, Blue, Camo, Red, and Purple.

Dimensions (inches): 5.84" x 3" x 0.44"

Weight: 1.23oz


Pictures included are from my case I use heavily. You can see a little discoloring on the back side but no big scrapes or gauges from several 4 foot falls.

I recommend this LifeProof Case Fre to anyone that enjoys the outdoors and paddling. Have fun paddling at get those amazing pictures without worrying about getting your phone wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment