Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pool Session YWCA Sioux Falls SD 4-7-13 Kayak Training

Last pool session of the year went really well.  We had ten poeple show up so it was just $10.00 bucks a person for two hours. We had practice at the normal place, YWCA Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I have attached some videos that I took with the GoPro Hero 3 Silver. I borrowed it from a family member to see if I liked it. I would have had more videos but I didnt read the instructions and it froze on me a quarter through the session. We had 5 whitewater kayaks this time around and even a smaller Wavesport playboat. It was a good session because all five whitewater kayaks got the roll completed a few times. We even had some fun sinking the playboat (video below). This was our last pool session since it should be warming up so now we can practice braces, rolls, and spin outs.

Here below are the some of the videos taken that day.



"Support the Sioux Falls Whitewater Park"

No comments:

Post a Comment